Thank you for your interest in West Shore Christian Academy. Our desire is to provide a quality Christian education for your child. A committed staff stands ready to assist you in nurturing your children for Christ. The necessary steps and forms to apply to our school can be found below. If you should need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at 717-737-3550 or WSCAadmissions@csagh.org.
Submit all forms via email to WSCAadmissions@csagh.org.
- Health Forms
- Copies of Transcripts/Grade Reports (in English)
- English Proficiency Test Scores (either TOEFL, TOEFL Jr., SLATE)
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Writing Sample: “Describe an important accomplishment or special interest in your life?”
The school is not able to make a decision on admission until all of the above is received.
After review of all application materials:
- Skype or Phone Interview
After the student’s file is approved, WSCA will issue an acceptance letter as well as an I-20 form to the student. Using the SEVIS number given on the student’s I-20, you must make an appointment for an interview at your country’s US consulate. For more information on obtaining a US visa, go to www.travel.state.gov/visa.
In order to start school, the following must be submitted.
- Current TB test results. MUST BE no older than 3 months prior to start date of school.
- Copy of US Visa
- Emergency Form to be completed by host parents
- Proof of medical insurance