This helpful checklist will guide you through the process of applying to West Shore Christian Academy. This checklist is meant for students enrolling in grades K-12.
If you are interested in our PreK programs, please view special admissions information for preschool enrollment. The enrollment process is abbreviated for our youngest students.
- CREATE AN ONLINE APPLICATION ACCOUNT
- SUBMIT A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION & APPLICATION FEE
(The nonrefundable application fee is $70 per student. You will pay this via credit card upon completion of the application in RenWeb/FACTS.)
Families will be notified of acceptance through RenWeb/FACTS.
After receiving acceptance, parents will be provided with a link to complete the online enrollment process through RenWeb/FACTS.
During enrollment, all parents will need to create an Online Payment Account through RenWeb/FACTS. Any family requesting financial aid will need to complete the Financial Aid and Grant Request portion of FACTS.
New students will be charged a $200 Enrollment Fee per student (K-12).
To learn more about West Shore Christian Academy, we invite you to consider the following options:
- Schedule a tour of the school and meet our staff.
- Schedule your student for an Experience Day.
- Come to an Open House.
- Attend a sporting event, concert, or play. We would be happy to provide you with complimentary tickets to attend an event.
To schedule a visit or ask questions, call 717-737-3550, ext. 144 or email [email protected].