Our desire is to provide an academic environment which inspires students to deepen their understanding of Christ as revealed in Scripture and to experience the life-changing implications of the Gospel.
Day of Service
Our middle school and high school students participate in a Day of Service every year. They volunteer to spend their day serving in various non-profits across the Central PA area. This day has proven to be a great experience for both the student and the ministry they are helping.
Student Service Learning
Service learning opportunities provide students with the co-curricular education experience in a field of interest. Service Learning Positions are limited to the following:
- Assistant to the Athletics
- Assistant to the Director of Food Service
- Assistant to the Director of Information Technology
- Assistant to the Director of Admissions/Fundraising
- Assistant to the Director of Facilities
- Office Assistant
- Teacher Assistant – Elementary
- Teacher Assistant – Library
- Teacher Assistant – Music & Drama
Service learning positions are granted on the following basis: (1) student’s academic record and current academic schedule; (2) student’s future field of study; and (3) opportunity availability. Service learning positions are generally given to students in the 11th and 12th grades. Students interested in a Student Service Learning Position should contact Paul Beardmore, Middle and High School Principal.