West Shore Christian Academy’s preschool program partners with parents in their young child’s early Christian training by incorporating hands-on learning activities designed to foster social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth in each student.
We offer programming for three and four-year-olds. Children must be potty-trained to attend either program.
The purpose of our preschool is to gently encourage children to begin the transition from home to a social environment. In everything we do, Christian values of love, patience, and respect will be stressed. Our classes follow a learning-through-play philosophy. Your child will grow by exploring on their own, playing with peers, and through the understanding of our teachers. We believe early stimulation in a calm and caring atmosphere leads to a healthier home, school, church, and community life.
Child must be 4 before Oct. 1.
Child must be potty-trained to attend.
Morning class meets Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8-11 a.m. (drop off begins at 7:30 a.m.)
Afternoon class meets Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 12-3 p.m. (drop off begins at 11:45 a.m.)
PRE K APPLICATION STEPS
- CREATE AN ONLINE APPLICATION ACCOUNT
- SUBMIT A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION & APPLICATION FEE
(The nonrefundable application fee is $70 per student.)
- SUBMIT A PASTOR/CHURCH LEADER RECOMMENDATION FORM
(The Pastor/Church Leader Recommendation Form will be emailed to your pastor/church leader as part of the application process. It can be completed by your pastor, church elder, Sunday School teacher, or small group leader.)
- ADMISSIONS OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SCHEDULE A PARENT INTERVIEW
Families will be notified of acceptance in writing.
- After receiving acceptance, parents will be provided with a link to complete the online enrollment process through RenWeb/FACTS.
- During enrollment, all parents will need to create a FACTS Online Payment Account.