With a strong commitment to diversity, Harrisburg Christian School is committed to having international students in our student body and welcomes applications from students residing outside the United States. We provide a quality Christian education that is academically challenging. A committed staff stands ready to nurture all students in their relationship with Christ.
The necessary steps and forms to apply to our school as an international student can be found below. If any assistance is needed, please contact Jill Sunday, HCS Director of Admissions. Email [email protected] or call 717-545-3278.
Submit all forms via email to [email protected].
- Health Forms:
- Copies of Transcripts/Grade Reports (in English)
- English Proficiency Test Scores (either TOEFL, TOEFL Jr., SLATE)
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Writing Sample: “Describe an important accomplishment or special interest in your life?”
The school is not able to make a decision on admission until all of the above is received.
After review of all application materials:
- Skype or Phone Interview
After the student’s file is approved, HCS will issue an acceptance letter as well as an I-20 form to the student. Using the SEVIS number given on the student’s I-20, you must make an appointment for an interview at your country’s US consulate. For more information on obtaining a US visa, go to www.travel.state.gov/visa.
In order to start school, the following must be submitted.
- Current TB test results. MUST BE no older than 3 months prior to start date of school.
- Copy of US Visa
- Student Emergency Information Form to be completed by host parents
- Proof of Medical Insurance