This helpful checklist will guide you through the process of applying to Harrisburg Christian School. This checklist is meant for students enrolling in grades K-12.
- CREATE AN ONLINE APPLICATION ACCOUNT
- SUBMIT A COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION & APPLICATION FEE (The nonrefundable application fee is $70 per student. You will pay this via credit card upon completion of the application in RenWeb/FACTS.)
ENROLLMENTAfter receiving acceptance, parents will be provided with a link to complete the online enrollment process through RenWeb/FACTS.During enrollment, all parents will need to create an Online Payment Account through RenWeb/FACTS. Any family requesting financial aid will need to complete the Financial Aid and Grant Request portion of FACTS.New students will be charged a $200 Enrollment Fee per student (K-12).
DISCOVER HCSTo learn more about Harrisburg Christian School, we invite you to consider the following options:
- Schedule a tour of the school and meet our staff.
- Schedule your student for an Experience Day.
- Come to an Open House.
- Attend a sporting event, concert, or play. We would be happy to provide you with complimentary tickets to attend an event.