Mrs. Oplinger and Mrs. Evans assist HCS students at all grade levels, working together to advocate for students’ well-being and serving as valuable resources in our educational advancement.
- Listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Assist with college applications, jobs and scholarships
- Organize peer counseling programs
- Facilitate Standardized Testing and help students and parents understand scores
- Review transcripts and send to post-secondary college and programs
- Assist with student course selection