Thank you for your interest in Christian School Association of Greater Harrisburg as a potential place of employment. All of our available positions are posted on our application portal. Click here to view the job openings and start your employment application. We keep all completed applications for a minimum of one year. Please ensure that ALL of your If you are selected as a qualified candidate, our HR Department will reach out to you through the application portal.
CSAGH does not discriminate in its employment practices or student programs on the basis of gender, race, culture, or ethnicity. As a non-profit religious educational institution, CSAGH hires employees and enrolls students from families that are in agreement with the school’s Statement of Faith. We welcome you to review the Statement of Faith of CSAGH as taken from our policy manual.
If you have any questions please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected].
- None at this time
Positions Available for the Academic Year 2019/20:
- Music Director, part-time (WSCA Campus)
- Technology Teacher, 1st-8th, part-time (WSCA Campus)
- Pre-K Aide, part-time (WSCA Campus)
- Pre-K Teacher, part-time (WSCA Campus)
- High School English Teacher (WSCA Campus)
- Cafeteria Retail Assistant, part-time (both campuses)
- Substitute Teachers (both campuses)
- RACE Coordinator (1099) – contact [email protected] for details